Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember, remember the 5th of November

I've seen V for Vendetta an ungodly amount of times. But it's just one of those movies that never gets old...maybe that's because we only watch it once a year.

Anyway, I spent quite a lovely day...all day...on the couch. After last night and waking up still feeling sick this morning I decided to forgo class. I'm a little nervous about that because my lab teacher didn't email me back saying it was ok to miss. I realize that the worst thing that could possibly happen is that I'll lose points for not showing up, but a little part of me thinks my lab teacher thinks I'm worthless. I just wish I had a body with fewer problems.

Apparently this is a stream of consciousness post- I was thinking about that last night after it happened. Why did I get so lucky to be BLESSED with a body like this? As if IBS, heart palpitations, breast lumps, etc etc etc isn't enough, it has to go and fail on me when I'm at work having a good day? I mean at least in the past I feel it coming on. This crap completely blindsided me and I can't even put a name to what happened.

Oh well. I'm going to get blood work done when I'm feeling better, make sure nothing major is wrong and just focus on getting healthy. I'm not yet quite sure how that's going to happen, but I want so badly to be one of those people who is always healthy and never has to let anyone down because their body fails them. Some day.

No comments: