Do you ever have an idea for a post in your head, but you just can't get it out? This is the second time I've tried to write this post, and I just had to save it as a draft...again. I guess I'll try again another day.
For today, I'll just talk about how excited I am for Thanksgiving break! While I'm excited to get to see my (extended) family, I'm mostly just excited to have a break from school. I haven't been able to find any motivation to do much of anything lately. I mean, I've been a complete bum for the past week & a half. Not only lazy, but I've been sleeping a whole lot more too. It makes sense that I'd be like this now because I studied my bum off this semester. I did skip class a whole lot more than I'd like to admit, but obviously I wouldn't have skipped unless I could.
For whatever reason I just learn so much better by reading on my own. I've lost a lot of concentration skills in the past year (I don't know why), so sitting through class is kind of difficult for me. I don't like sitting there not being able to soak up the information- I just kind of feel like it's a waste since I can't get anything out of it anymore, so I just tend to stay at home & read. It's just a better use of my time.
I'm hoping over break I'll be able to relax enough & take my mind off school. Maybe I just need a break to refresh my mind & get back into good student mode. Or maybe this is my body telling me, "JUST FINISH SCHOOL ALREADY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment