Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My girls....the nut jobs

My cats are pretty much insane. They chase each other up and down the hall all day, make panther noises when they're acting especially nutty, and do things like this:



No, we didn't put her up there. She likes to do the strangest things. Things like that, obviously, but lately she has taken to doing things like this: (note: sorry for talking weird to my cats in the background, but I've already admitted I'm a cat lady so it shouldn't surprise you)

 

That's her rolling around in Tucker's smell. The end of the video clearly shows that she's pretty much terrified of the dogs- she jumps every time she hears them & thinks they're coming upstairs, but apparently she loves them enough (secretly) to want to crawl into their crates & roll around in their smell.

Having 5 animals can be quite a headache sometimes, but it's mostly just moments like these that make me laugh & scratch my head. :D

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Just saw your IBS blog! My sister has IBS &I am going to show it to her :)

Rachel said...

Awesome! Wait, no, that sounds bad. Awesome that you're SHOWING her the blog...not that she has IBS.

I think I might start doing Nablopomo for that blog too because I definitely have neglected it.