Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life

Have you ever noticed that life really gets in the way of itself sometimes?

I have 3 different to do lists- one for school, one for my non-school life and one for today. Today, I completely erased the "non-school" to do list. I hated staring at it every day wishing I could do the fun stuff I'd listed. Hell, I was even excited about doing the annoying stuff that just needed to be done. But staring at it day after day was getting a little depressing, so it's gone for now. Until the next break.

I'm looking forward to break for a couple of reasons- to relax, to get things done, to have fun, and to restructure my life. I spend a lot of time trying to motivate myself. Usually I do this by browsing Facebook or Twitter...you can imagine how that works out for me. I need to get myself motivated again & figure out just how much of my time I'm wasting. I think I'm going to end up with a lot more free time...like actual free time I can actually use without feeling bad about not getting other things done for school.

The motivation part will hopefully come from the weight lifting & yoga program I'm going to start myself on. Hopefully I haven't become so completely unmotivated that it's impossible to be motivated again. We shall see in just a few short weeks!

No comments: