I feel evil because my sister has been having stomach pain/issues for much longer than she should. That doesn't make me evil, but halfway wishing that she's developed IBS does. The evil half of me hopes that she has so I have someone I'm really close to that gets it. Like really gets it.
But the not-so-evil half really hopes it's nothing more than a pesky stomach bug who's worn out his welcome. Even though halves should be equal, that half if much, much bigger. Because I'd never actually wish this on anyone else.
One more thing before I go: today was absolutely spectacular. It doesn't even bug me that it was incredibly windy. Can all of winter be like today? Pretty please?
1 comment:
I agree! I loved all the wind today. It made me like it was actually winter. I like in LA btw... so the sun was scorching all of last week -___-
Post a Comment