I'm joining in whether you like it or not. Yes, so I'm a couple days late- sue me! I didn't know this existed until I saw a tweet about it today, so there's my excuse. Last year I tried out Nanowrimo & that was a MAJOR fail...this should definitely be more manageable for me.
I'm going to post 3 times today to a) annoy the shit out of my readers :) and b) catch up for missing out on the last 2 days.
For the most part, I'm probably just going to follow the prompts @nablopomo is posting. That way they'll be short and sweet posts and not annoy you too much. Because I actually don't really enjoy annoying you.
I guess since I'm doing this, I should come up with a goal. So here it is: write without nitpicking. I tend to read back through what I've written quite a few times before actually posting it to make sure there's nothing too offensive, no misspellings, no horrible grammar, etc. So, please, don't judge me :)
Happy blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment