I had the most random thought just now as I stood waiting for my popcorn to pop: why in the WORLD do I take the whole bunch of bananas, knowing that I refuse to eat the bruised ones, if there are ANY bruised ones in the bunch? Who says you have to take them just because they're connected to the rest of the bunch?
Now that I've realized this, I'm going to be individually selecting my bananas and not just taking them like they're part of the package deal.

2 comments:
I freeze mine when they get too brown and then make banana bread later. I feel better since I can't STAND very brown bananas :)
I should probably learn how to make banana bread then. Once I buy a bunch, I eat one that day & the rest end up sitting until they basically turn brown & mushy.
Post a Comment