1) A therapist- probably a psychologist instead of a psychiatrist so people didn't come to me just for their meds
2) A teacher- I can't decide if I'd rather teach preschool/kindergarten or high school aged kids. Do I want to have an impact on them at the beginning of their education/break into the outside world or once they become disillusioned?
3) A daycare provider
4) Manager of an animal shelter
5) An editor- I LOVE fixing people's mistakes :)
6) A professional organizer
7) A writer- so I could finish my book & write many others like it
8) A singer- on Broadway so I didn't have to deal with the fame like pop stars do. But this Broadway gig would require NO DANCING!
9) An architect
10) A builder- I might even enjoy this more than the actual designing of buildings.
11) A basketball player- however, 24-year-old-me can't imagine doing this now with how bad my knees already hurt on a day to day basis!
12) A dog trainer
13) A ghost hunter- how fitting for #13!
14) A list maker- I'm obviously good at them :D
15) A pharmacist- but now that I'm in the profession, or at least close to it, I have a few requirements. No corporate hovering over me & controlling my every move, lots of face to face time with patients, and no insurance or at least scanable insurance cards so I don't have to guess at which info to enter & patients who understand and accept their insurance copays wholly.
16) A researcher- so I could figure out what causes IBS. And find a cure for it as well as headaches & cancer.
I'm sure I could come up with so many more, but I think 16 is already a bit excessive!
1 comment:
I'm glad an engineer is a dream job :-p
Post a Comment