Wow! I've been away for so long.
I took a brief break from Twitter because I was having to spend so much time reading through everyone's tweets just to keep up with what was going on. Stepping away and not tweeting or even reading other's tweets was surprisingly refreshing! But the other night after all of my tests/stressful things were over with, I was driving home and saw something that looked like a massive fire way west of Lawrence. So I rushed home and, yep you guessed it, jumped on Twitter to figure out what was going on. Turns out my eyes must have been fooling me, but it did the trick and I'm tweeting again.
I cut about 100 people off of my "following" list, and I try not to tweet as often, so I'm not spending quite so much time with it.
I don't really have any specific ideas for this post. I had a few during my stressful two weeks but those, of course, have been forgotten by now. I also am trying to write for NaNoWrImO, so my hands don't really know what to type unless it's for a novel. It's kinda weird, but as hard as I'm trying, I just can't get my brain to switch over to its blogger side. Stay tuned later this week, maybe I'll have a breakthrough ;)
Happy Monday everyone!
2 comments:
Don't cut me from your following list!!!!
mmm I hate when I have ideas for blog posts then completely forget when I actually get a chance to write.
Welcome back to Twitter though!!
I'm not going to cut you, don't worry! It was mostly the people that tweeted about random things. (Some guy kept putting up just names and numbers...maybe something for fantasy football??) Or people who posted tons of links that I never read. I kept all of the people I feel I relate to and ones that interact with me and other people.
Post a Comment