Monday, February 7, 2011

This V day, don't forget about your man

So with Valentine's Day just a week away, I thought I'd post something about it.

I've never been one to celebrate Valentine's Day, mostly because a) I believe in celebrating the love you share with your partner every single day and b) commercializing love pisses me off.

Anyway, one thing that bothers me every single year is how most girls seem to think V day is exists solely for them, so their guy can get them presents and prove how much he loves (or likes) her. Valentine's Day should be about two people celebrating the love they SHARE. So girls, don't forget to plan something special for your guy this week. He needs to know how much you care and see you display your love for him just as much as you need the same.

Hope the day lives up to all of your expectations! <3

No comments: