Monday, March 22, 2010

Idea Drought

I'm having a thought drought. I've had zero blog ideas for quite a while. I guess it's just because I'm trying to focus as much of my attention on school that I possibly can, but it sucks that it has to affect the personal (fun) part of life.

One thing I can talk about- I switched to WordPress, in case you hadn't noticed. I'm getting used to it, slowly. I'm not really liking the vibe as I type here...it makes it really hard to focus on my words, and those are obviously an important part of my blog. One thing I like is that there are a lot of things you can change. Once you get used to all the controls, it's pretty cool. If you are worried about having to transfer over all of your old posts manually- don't worry! Josh & Jenny Solar were nice enough to help me figure out how to easily transfer them over. I have almost 300 posts between my 3 blogs, and it took all of 5 minutes to get it done. Let me know if you want help. Overall, I think I'm pretty excited to be using WordPress. I will miss how in depth Blogger Analytics was (maybe I can figure out how to incorporate that into my WordPress blogs), and I will miss a few other things about Blogger, but it's a good thing. I think. :)

I know there are SO MANY of you out there that hang on my every word, so to you all: I'm sorry. I'll try to get my creative juices flowing so you have interesting things to read, but I can't promise anything.

(You did catch the sarcasm in that last paragraph, right? Hehe)

No comments: