Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Life Is Not Perfect

Surprise! I deal with a lot of crap in my life & I'm not happy 100% of the time. I don't have a lot of close friends because they've all moved away or I just don't have time to go back to OP to hang out with them anymore. That means I don't have many people to vent to.

Twitter is a great outlet. You can blurt anything you want & sometimes you'll even get a response that lets you know someone out there cares. And it helps. Sometimes it helps a lot.

Now I know it's no fun to open your Twitter feed & see nothing but complaints, so I try to separate complaints with non-complaints. Sometimes, like right now, that gets hard. Why? My life is not perfect. This week I'm dealing with the impending death of my grandmother, sisters that refuse to go visit her (her dying wish is to see her granddaughters since they haven't gone to see her in years), and a mom that talked said sisters into not going. Not only am I very sad that I'm going to lose a grandparent, I'm absolutely disgusted that members of my family can act the way my sisters and mom are.

So guess what? I might complain a bit more this week. Maybe next week too. I might ask for a re-do on life. If it bugs you, UNFOLLOW! I didn't ask you to follow me, and I don't need your DM telling me I complain a lot.

When shit hits the fan in life, covering it up & trying to act like your life is just peachy makes things harder. You have to try harder to keep it all together so people don't notice. As you may have guessed from reading my blog- I don't like to keep too much of my life private. I'm all about showing who I really am.

But just so I don't annoy you or get another DM telling me I'm still complaining a lot, I've tried to stay off Twitter or keep my tweets positive. But I'm done. I have a lot of emotion in me that I haven't felt before in my life, so if I need to get it out, Twitter might very well be one of the outlets I choose. Deal with it.

[/rant] This blog isn't called "Rantings" & Ravings of a Twenty-something for nothin!


No comments: