Sunday, April 4, 2010

Random thoughts of the day

I realized that I rarely post a blatantly positive blog post, so I'm going to do that today by sharing a few random thoughts.
  • The weather outside is AMAZING! The clouds are fluffy and white. The beautiful blue sky is visible. It's just breezy and not windy.
  • The trees outside are big enough now that birds can sit in them. Know what that means? I get to listen to the sweet songs they sing.
  • Koopa and the cats are absolutely loving having the windows open. They've been laying in front of them all day.
  • Since I started lifting weights a couple of days ago, I've gained 3 pounds! Losing all that weight so fast was pretty scary, so gaining it back fast has eased my worries. And it's going to be awesome to have some strength back and have arms that are more filled out. Can't wait!
  • This is probably the first holiday in my 23 years that will be spent family-drama free. That in itself is freakin' amazing and unbelievable.
  • I ate mini corn dogs last night and didn't get sick! I'm still on a high from it. It's been so long since I've had a meat other than turkey. I have also always loved corn dogs, so being able to eat them again (slowly and in small quantities lol) has been great.
  • Did I mention this weather?!
Hope you all are enjoying your Sunday!

No comments: